As your partner for employee benefits, the Health Care Employees/Employer Medical and Dental Trust and Dublin Insurance Services bring a high level of service and commitment. Trust clients receive individualized placement of their benefits based on the requirements, desires, and goals determined during the strategic planning process. We understand that each organization has varying benefit program design needs and through our consultative process we will assist you in identifying those needs. We differentiate ourselves from other organizations in the following areas:
- Industry Knowledge — Each of our associates have extensive industry knowledge. You can entrust us to keep you abreast of the ever changing political and legislative landscape of health insurance, tax developments, and benefit strategies while offering support and advice when you need it and as often as you need it. Our consulting team includes dedicated senior professionals who have significant benefits credentials and years of experience working in ongoing partnerships with our clients.
- Expertise — The Trust and Dublin Insurance Services are a premier health and welfare consulting firm. We concentrate exclusively on the strategic design, pricing, funding, administration, and communication of group benefit plans. This singular focus has enabled the Trust to achieve a high level of expertise and visibility within the health and welfare marketplace. In addition, as a subsidiary of NFP, we are able to bring the strength of national distribution to our local market.
- Thought Leaders — Our office prides itself on having an especially qualified and technically skilled staff. Our specific expertise includes: health plan cost forecasting and financial analysis; actuarial services; provider contracting; claims analysis; plan design; compliance and legal reviews of plan requirements; legislative and regulatory status updates and analysis; plan communications; plan operations; and strategic benefit planning.
- Consultative Approach — Our approach and style is “consultative.” By this we mean that we do not attempt to sell our clients on a particular approach, insurer, or product. Rather, we start by understanding what the client’s needs and priorities are and then offer options for the client to consider that match the goals they have outlined.
- Service Oriented — Our service orientation extends to support on important technical matters such as HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, and other compliance and service support issues. We have built our benefits consulting practice with a primary focus on customer service and meeting the needs of each individual client.
- Relationship Oriented — In order for us to be effective in proactively assisting you in managing your health plans and reducing your claim exposures, we need to have a strong, open, and frequent communicative relationship. The Trust believes that continuity breeds accountability and better marketing results and therefore, the team you work with during the prospecting process will be the team you work with throughout your relationship with the Trust.
- Responsive — All of our company’s resources are organized around our clients. As such, there are no barriers to access to the group. Our only motivation is to ensure that our customers are happy.
- Committed & Engaged — The Trust has built trusted partnerships with our clients for decades and we are dedicated to our goals and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. The Trust believes that the clients’ needs and desires are the most important factors in the insurance process. We take an extraordinary amount of time and care to ensure that our clients receive the services and products that meet their specific needs. Client satisfaction is our number one priority. The Trust is constantly reviewing new technology, services, and tools to improve. We provide our clients with a suite of technology solutions including: employer and employee web portals, online enrollment capabilities, claims analysis tools, and HR administrative tools and resources. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and retention.