San Joaquin IHSS Benefit Information
Minimum Work Requirement: You must work and be paid for a minimum of 60 hours per month for two consecutive months. (You must continue to meet the minimum work requirement to remain eligible.)
Correct Completion of Timecards: Your timesheet must be completed correctly, without alterations or whiteout, signed by both Provider and Recipient and reflect accurately the number of hours worked for that recipient for each day during the pay period.
Timesheet Deadline: To keep benefits and/or remain on the waitlist, correctly completed timesheets must be received in the mail at the Timesheet Processing Facility in Chico, CA by the 15th of each month for hours worked the previous month.
Currently, enrollment in the health plan is at a maximum. Once eligible for the plan, you will be notified via mail and will be asked if you would like to be added to the waiting list. To be added, you must respond to this notice via mail or phone. Currently, the approximate wait time is 6-12 months. When you approach the top of the wait list, you will be notified via mail.
You have two available options for medical coverage:
- Access to Kaiser Doctors and Facilities only
- $20 Office Visit Copay
- $10 Generic / $30 Brand Name Prescription Copay
- $1,000 Deductible for some services at Kaiser
INCLUDES Chubb GAP Supplemental Coverage — Click HERE for Full Benefit Summary
- Supplemental coverage to assist payment of the $1,500 Kaiser deductible
- Click HERE for Supplemental Claim Questionnaire form
The following dental coverage is included with your medical coverage:
United Health Care Dental Benefits – Click HERE for Full Benefit Summary
- Access to United Health Care dentists only
- No Copayment on many Diagnostic and Preventative Services
- Set Copayments on Major Services
At this time, the benefits are available at a cost of $25 per month for Kaiser/Fidelity and United Health Care Dental which will be deducted from your paycheck once you are enrolled. These benefits are for IHSS providers only; they do NOT include spouse or dependent coverage.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For information regarding your eligibility for insurance please contact the Health Care Trust at 800-824-3316 OR Email email@example.com; English, Spanish, Russian Speakers available; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- San Joaquin IHSS Support – (800) 491-1996
- SEIU Local 2015 – (855) 810-2015
- Kaiser Permanente – (800) 464-4000 or visit kp.org
- Chubb GAP Supplemental – (800) 767-6811
- United Health Care – (800) 999-3367 or visit myuhc.com
- For COBRA Information: Benefit Resource Inc. – (800) 473-9595
- Online timesheets – www.etimesheets.ihss.ca.gov