Sonoma IHSS Benefit Information
Minimum Work Requirement: You must work and be paid for a minimum of 75 hours per month for three consecutive months. (You must continue to meet the minimum work requirement to remain eligible.)
Correct Completion of Timecards: Your timesheet must be completed correctly, without alterations or whiteout, signed by both Provider and Recipient and reflect accurately the number of hours worked for that recipient for each day during the pay period.
Timesheet Deadline: To keep benefits and/or remain on the waitlist, correctly completed timesheets must be received in the mail at the Timesheet Processing Facility in Chico, CA by the 15th of each month for hours worked the previous month.
Currently, enrollment in the health plan is at a maximum. Once eligible for the plan, you will be notified via mail and will be asked if you would like to be added to the waiting list. To be added, you must respond to this notice via mail or phone. Currently, the approximate wait time is six months. When you approach the top of the waiting list, you will be notified via mail.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Benefits — Click HERE for Full Benefit Summary
- Access to Kaiser Doctors and Facilities only
- $20 Office Visit Copay
- $10 Generic / $30 Brand Name Prescription Copay
- $1,000 Deductible for some services at Kaiser
Chubb GAP Supplemental Coverage — Click HERE for Full Benefit Summary
- Supplemental coverage to assist payment of the $1,000 Kaiser deductible
- Click HERE for Supplemental Claim Questionnaire form
Delta Dental Benefits — Click HERE for Full Benefit Summary
- Access to utilize any dentist, but increased benefit if utilizing a Delta DPO Dentist
- No Copayment on many Diagnostic and Preventative Services after $50 calendar year deductible
- Coverage for Major Services after 12 months of continuous enrollment
At this time the benefits are available at a cost of $25 per month for Kaiser/Fidelity and $6 per month for Delta Dental which will be deducted from your paycheck once you are enrolled. These benefits are for IHSS Providers only; they do NOT include spouse or dependent coverage.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For information regarding your eligibility for insurance please contact the Health Care Trust at 800-824-3316 OR Email email@example.com; English, Spanish, Russian Speakers available; Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm